The official line is that Brownie badges can be worn almost wherever you like.
"How Brownies display their interest badges is up to each girl. Many Brownies sew them on their gilet top. Others choose to wear them on a sash, or keep them safe in their Brownie Promise Box or a scrapbook.
There is no specific position for Brownie badges to be worn on the sash or the gilet. Most Brownies wear their Promise badge on the right and their Six badge on the left. The unit name tape is often worn on the right shoulder.
Brownies and their Leaders may wish to decide in a Pow-wow (planning meeting) where to wear badges." - Girlguiding UK
However Brownies (and parents) always like a little guidance and we were constantly being asked where to sew badges on a sash, so now we hand out a little flyer when a girl is enrolled. Some others might find this useful.
2nd Salfords Brownies
other Unit support
- Fix that Hut
- SITA Trust
- Property matters
- Girlguiding Uniform/resources outlets
- Brownie Out and About badge
- Brownie Science Investigator badge
- Where to sew Brownie Badges
- BP Challenge Form
- DoE Volunteer registration form
- Young Leader registration form
- Other Forms
- Climbing/Abseiling guidelines
- DC's Camp/Pack Holiday guidelines
- Outdoor team/Camp & PH advisors